Pure Hothouse Foods, based in Leamington, ON is a premier grower and marketer of high quality greenhouse grown products to retail and foodservice partners throughout North America and marketed under the Pure Flavor® brand.
With a dedicated, energetic and highly skilled workforce, we believe our employees make the difference. We offer our employees the opportunity to advance their careers in our progressive, vibrant organization.
The Data-Entry Clerk assists the Production department by performing all data entry and clerical support services.
- Record time studies of completed jobs by the Repack team
- Enter data into the Famous® system for all jobs produced
- Track orders in Famous® and record them on the production schedule
- Record all lot codes for packaging materials used for each production job
- Perform other clerical duties as instructed by the Production Supervisor
- Post-secondary Education in a Business discipline or a Post Graduate Certificate
- Demonstrated order entry and clerical experience is required
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, Health and Safety, Food Safety, HACCP and the PrimusGFS program
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi tasks and experience in produce industry
- Strong leadership, math and computer skills, great communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority
- Cold warehouse environment where the temperature averages 45-55 degrees Fahrenheit (8-13 degrees Celsius)
- Standing and sitting for an extended period of time
- Rotating weekly work schedule to include day and afternoon shifts, Monday – Saturday
- Occasional overtime and holidays may be required
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Posted on: June 13, 2018