Pure Hothouse Foods, located in Leamington, ON is family run business with generations of greenhouse growing experience. Our passion for sustainable growing and strong support for retail has enabled us to become a leader within the fresh produce community.
Our team is dedicated, energetic and ready to make decisions that enable people across North America to live a healthier lifestyle. It isn’t work. It’s a career. And one that has the ability to change lives daily. Sound good? Awesome! It’s time to #FlavorUP!
The Shipping Clerk ensures all outgoing product is properly traced, shipped out to the correct customer, and that the billing is accurate. The Shipping Clerk communicates sales orders and purchase orders to the warehouse staff ensuring all orders are completed accurately with correct product on the correct carriers.
- Print all pick tickets and continue to check for new orders to appear in Famous throughout the day and print them out as they appear
- Inform Supervisor when orders do not match
- Ensures all pick tickets & paperwork has been completed, attached to proper BOL's & pick tickets & attached in the correct order
- Distributing Tallies & Pick Tickets; Making copies of tallies, attaching corresponding pick tickets and posting on shipping board as trucks arrive
- Scanning out pick tickets, resolving any errors, ensuring all revisions have been completed
- Review customs documentation and communicate with customs brokers as required
- Communicating with sales, revising tallies, communicating PO's with drivers, reprinting pick tickets & BOLS when necessary, printing inventory for shippers, etc.
- Post-secondary Education in a Business discipline or a Post Graduate Certificate
- Demonstrated order entry and clerical experience is required
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, Health and Safety, Food Safety, HACCP and the PrimusGFS program
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment, ability to multi tasks and experience in produce industry
- Strong leadership, math and computer skills, great communication and problem solving skills
- Able to report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority
- Fast paced environment, cold warehouse environment
- One week days, one week afternoon rotations, Monday-Saturday
- On-call and overtime hours may be required
- Standing and sitting for an extended amount of time may be required
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Posted on: September 20, 2018