Pure Hothouse Foods, located in Leamington, ON is family run business with generations of greenhouse growing experience. Our passion for sustainable growing and strong support for retail has enabled us to become a leader within the fresh produce community.
Our team is dedicated, energetic and ready to make decisions that enable people across North America to live a healthier lifestyle. It isn’t work. It’s a career. And one that has the ability to change lives daily. Sound good? Awesome! It’s time to #FlavorUP!
Pure Flavor is looking for an experienced licensed DZ truck driver for local pick-ups and deliveries of product and supplies.
- Deliveries and pickups locally with growers, suppliers and customers
- Fill out required paperwork, circle checks, hour log books, truck cleaning checks
- Prepare accurate paperwork and records
- Operate Forklift and/or manual hand jack occasionally to load and unload goods on and off truck
- Report all equipment and mechanical issues to Warehouse Manager
- Work and act in a professional and respectful manner with management, co-workers, and customers
- Must have at minimum a DZ driver's license
- Clean drivers abstract required
- At least 6 months experience
- Driving within Essex County doing pick-ups or deliveries
- Must be able to operate a manual hand jack
- Must be proficient in the use of the English Language, speaking, reading, and writing
- Steel Toe shoes required
- Forklift experience
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Commitment to adhere and enforce all security and safety procedures
- Equipment provided
- Rotation shifts; Home daily
- Benefits packages and competitive pay!
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Posted on: July 26, 2018