Pure Hothouse Foods, is a premier grower and marketer of high quality greenhouse grown products to retail and food-service partners throughout North America and marketed under the Pure Flavor® brand.
With a dedicated, energetic and highly skilled workforce, we believe our employees make the difference. We offer our employees the opportunity to advance their careers in our progressive, vibrant organization.
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, the Executive Administrative Assistant – Sales will support daily activities within the Sales Department to include executive level and department administrative support, development of presentations, order entry, answering and returning phone calls, and executing superior customer service support. Additionally, this role will be required to travel for sales calls and industry trade shows.
- Support the Executive Vice President and Sales staff, sales goals and initiatives for the company
- Order entry, customer/retail order site management, sales calls
- Answer phone calls and manage call backs
- Communicate directly with customers, assisting in all aspects of the ordering process
- Trade show attendance
- Develop sales presentations, power points, clerical work, including invoicing
- Prepare reports by regularly collecting and analyzing data
- Record expense reports
- Post-secondary education is required; preferably degreed in Business Administration or similar or a combination of education and executive level administrative support work experience
- Prior executive administrative assistant experience providing department support is preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong business relationships within and external to the company
- Must be a sound decision maker and able to work in a high stress environment
- Must have high standards of confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Candidates should understand the need for urgency while providing outstanding customer service
- Must possess an attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Must be results oriented with a demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow
- Superior planning skills are required
- Intermediate level MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are essential
- Experience in the produce/agriculture industry is a plus
- Must have a valid passport
- The employee will need to listen and talk to other employees as well
- Specific vision capabilities required; employee is to work in front of a computer, sitting for prolonged periods is required
- Conditions typically found in an office setting; role routinely uses standard office equipment
- Available to work flexible hours; ability and willingness to travel
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Posted on: August 16, 2019