Southern Flavor Farms LP, marketed under the Pure Flavor® brand, is a family of greenhouse vegetable growers who share a commitment to bringing A Life of Pure Flavor™ to communities everywhere. Our passion for sustainable greenhouse growing, strong support for our retail & foodservice customers, and focus on engaging consumers is built on a foundation drawn from generations of growing expertise. We are the next generation of vegetable growers, inspired to put quality, flavor, and customers first by providing greenhouse-grown vegetables from our farms that are strategically located throughout North America.
With a dedicated, energetic and highly skilled workforce, we believe our employees make the difference. We offer our employees the opportunity to advance their careers in our progressive, vibrant organization. We are looking to add a Greenhouse Supervisor to our soon to be completed, state of the art greenhouse in Fort Valley, Georgia.
- Manage the Temporary Foreign Labor Agricultural Workers Program (H-2A) including all reporting requirements; ensuring compliance with US Dept of Labor rules, regulations and procedures
- Assist the HR Manager by processing new hire paperwork, administering drug screening and criminal background checks and tracking labor and staff hours
- Performing reception and general administration duties in support of the Director of Engineering – US Ops, HR Manager and Food Safety Manager
- University/College degree; Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of two years of H-2A program management and administration experience is required
- Experience in greenhouse or farming industry an asset
- Experience with New Market Tax Credit program would be a bonus
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office Suite software experience is required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally; present information and field questions from management, employees, and external contacts
- A valid US passport; some travel may be required
- Conditions typically found in an office setting; role routinely uses standard office equipment
- May be required to enter refrigerated warehouse, and/or humid greenhouse.
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking and bending on a regular basis
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status.