Pure Hothouse Foods, is a premier grower and marketer of high quality greenhouse grown products to retail and food-service partners throughout North America and marketed under the Pure Flavor® brand.
With a dedicated, energetic and highly skilled workforce, we believe our employees make the difference. We offer our employees the opportunity to advance their careers in our progressive, vibrant organization.
The Human Resources Administrator provides support to the human resources team in related tasks. This includes but is not limited to recruitment, onboarding, benefit administration and employee file management. This position will also help coordinate employee engagement events and participate in annual review of company standards and policies.
- Create and maintain employee files
- Update internal database and spreadsheets
- Track and log employee attendance including paid time off, leaves of absence, etc.
- Prepare and amend HR documents such as job postings and employment contracts
- Act as an initial point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assist in Payroll, Benefits, Recruitment, Employee Engagement, Referrals, and Health & Safety
- Assist with other HR projects and duties as otherwise assigned
- Able to work in a team environment with individuals of all leadership styles, personalities and career levels
- Experience in the produce/agriculture industry is a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience in Human Resources environment
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS) Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to handle sensitive issues with tact and maintain strict confidentiality of private information
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate keen attention to detail and task-related accuracy; as well as consistent follow-through skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conditions typically found in an office setting; role routinely uses standard office equipment
- Available to work flexible hours; ability and willingness to travel
- The employee will need to listen and talk to other employees as well
- Specific vision capabilities required; employee is to work in front of a computer, sitting for prolonged periods required
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Posted on: June 21, 2019