Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory. Responsible for allocation of product to fill sales orders
- Matching quantity of cases of packaged and raw product to a printed inventory by physical counts
- Working with Supervisor to investigate and solve inventory issues
- Read allocations sent out by commodity department and production board to know what product is to be used
- Communicate with direct supervisor, productions supervisors, and production scheduler about allocations and changing priority’s in order to get all jobs done on time
- Communicate with forklift drivers that are pulling product for use to help them find all allocated product.
- Locate pallets on allocations sent out by commodity department or on production board that are slated for use and mark them for use in the proper order with an orange sticker
- High school diploma required; post-secondary education preferred
- Previous production product processing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, Health and Safety, Food Safety, HACCP and the Primus GFS
- This job operates within a refrigerated warehouse, where temperatures range from 45-55°F.
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud due to packaging machinery, and forklift truck operation.
- Available to work early mornings 5 am to 2:30 pm, Monday to Saturday
Physical Requirements (If applicable):
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend; twist; use hands to handle or feel product or packaging; and reach with hands and arms.
- The position involves walking and lifting less up to 30-pounds occasionally. Visual requirements
Include the following language for Canadian jobs –
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Email Address to be directed to: email@example.com
Posted on: January 16, 2020