The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for balancing product inventory records.
This position will ensure that inventory variances are investigated and corrected to create accurate billing information and invoice records.
- Daily balance produce inventory against documentation; purchase orders, receiving, shipping, production paperwork
- Verify all receiving and shipping purchase orders are accurate to quantity received and shipped
- Investigate and report discrepancies of over/under amounts, damaged products and rejections to personnel with authority
- Perform root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and recommend process improvements to eliminate them
- Coordinate with Logistics and Sales teams to investigate and minimize rejections
- Create and publish weekly and monthly inventory metrics
- Enter data, update inventory levels in FAMOUS® Print, email/mail invoices and purchase orders
- Other core expectations as defined by the company
- Hours of work may vary depending on business needs; flexibility is required
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Specific vision capabilities required; employee is to work in front of a computer, sitting and/or standing for prolonged periods is required.
Physical Requirements (If applicable):
- The position may involve needing to lift up to 30-pounds, occasionally up to 50-pounds.
Pure Flavor® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants that apply will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Protected Veteran, or Disability Status.
Posted on: February 24, 2022