Pure Hothouse Foods, is a premier grower and marketer of high quality greenhouse grown products to retail and food-service partners throughout North America and marketed under the Pure Flavor® brand.
With a dedicated, energetic and highly skilled workforce, we believe our employees make the difference. We offer our employees the opportunity to advance their careers in our progressive, vibrant organization.
The IT Desktop Support Technician is responsible for providing IT system support across Pure Hothouse Foods Inc. locations, including installation, configuration, diagnostics, and/or repairs on technological equipment and software systems.
- Primary point of contact for all computer and related hardware, application and telecom related requests for IT service and support
- Create user accounts and managed access control of desktop and network applications
- Technical support to employees for internal desktop/laptop systems software and hardware
- Troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows, and Microsoft Office Suite, and any other authorized desktop applications
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Install and configure new IT equipment
- Maintain phone system; moves, adds, changes, and general support
- Create and verify backups of data; recover data as needed
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, licenses and asset management
- A degree, diploma or certificate in Computer Science, Network Technologies or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience providing IT Support; troubleshooting and resolving Windows Server, computer hardware, printer hardware, peripherals and email systems issues is required
- Strong networking knowledge and experience, is a plus
- Project management skills and the ability to handle different tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a high energy individual who is self-motivated
- On-call flexibility required
- Office setting, as well as cold climate warehouse where the temperature averages between 45 – 55 degrees Fahrenheit
- Position requires standing, walking, bending, twisting, stooping and lifting on a regular basis
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Posted on: May 22, 2019