The Label Clerk is required to prepare all label printing and design by product, weight or size. Operate computer printing programs.
- Work with packing supervisors for label needs
- Monitor the quantity and quality of product to ensure that it is of the required standard
- Work with purchasing department to control incoming raw packing materials; Record lot numbers for all labels, bags and clamshells for traceability
- Maintain computer and label printer
- Prepare packing materials (bags, clamshells, etc.) for approaching production runs
- Communicate all variances in packaging or quality to proper management immediately
- Other core expectations as defined by the company
- Good communication skills, computer skills,
- High attention for detail
- Ability to read/write English
- Preferred: Post-Secondary Education
This job operates within a refrigerated warehouse, where temperatures range from 45-55°F. The noise level in the work environment can be loud due to packaging machinery, and forklift truck operation.
Physical Requirements (If applicable):
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend; twist; use hands to handle or feel product or packaging; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves walking and lifting up to 50-pounds occasionally. Visual requirements.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Email Address to be directed to:
Posted on: September 26, 2019