Pure Hothouse Foods, based in Leamington, ON is a premier grower and marketer of high quality greenhouse grown products to retail and foodservice partners throughout North America and marketed under the Pure Flavor® brand.
With a dedicated, energetic and highly skilled workforce, we believe our employees make the difference. We offer our employees the opportunity to advance their careers in our progressive, vibrant organization.
Prepare all label printing and design by product, weight or size. Operate computer printing programs.
- Work with packing supervisors for label needs
- Monitor the quantity and quality of product to ensure that it is of the required standard
- Work with purchasing department to control incoming raw packing materials
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority
- Ensure all GMPS, SOP’s and policies & procedures are followed
- Maintain computer and label printer
- Prepare packing materials (bags, clamshells, etc…) for approaching production runs
- Assemble product samples as needed
- Communicate all variances in packaging or quality to proper management immediately
- High-school education or equivalent
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, Health and Safety, Food Safety, HACCP and the PrimusGFS program
- Good Communication Skills
- Positive trouble shooting skills for printers and printer software
- Record lot numbers for all labels, bags and clamshells for traceability
- Cold warehouse environment where the temperature averages 45-55 degrees Fahrenheit (8-13 degrees Celsius)
- Standing and sitting for an extended period of time
- Rotating weekly work schedule to include day and afternoon shifts, Monday – Saturday
- Occasional overtime and holidays may be required
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Posted on: June 13, 2018