The Line Leader is responsible to supervise a packing crew to ensure they meet all production targets and meet the specified quality & food safety standards.
- Assist supervisors in ensuring employees carry out their work effectively and safely
- Perform pre-operational and post-operational checks and completes records, daily
- Assist supervisors in monitoring the quantity and quality of product to ensure that it is of the required standard
- Monitor the working environment to ensure that company and statutory hygiene, and safety policies and procedures are complied with
- Ensure that product quality both received and shipped is principle
- Assist supervisors to train employees in the packing process to ensure a safe and efficient environment
- Knowledge of packhouse SOPs, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and policies & procedures, preferred
- Other core expectations as defined by the company
- Required Secondary School Education
- Ability to read/write English; good communication skills
This job operates within a refrigerated warehouse, where temperatures range from 45-55°F. The noise level in the work environment can be loud due to packaging machinery, and forklift truck operation.
Physical Requirements (If applicable):
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend; twist; use hands to handle or feel product or packaging; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves walking and lifting up to 30-pounds occasionally. Visual requirements.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Email Address to be directed to:
Posted on: September 26, 2019