Pure Hothouse Foods, is a premier grower and marketer of high quality greenhouse grown products to retail and food-service partners throughout North America and marketed under the Pure Flavor® brand.
With a dedicated, energetic and highly skilled workforce, we believe our employees make the difference. We offer our employees the opportunity to advance their careers in our progressive, vibrant organization.
The Marketing Coordinator assists in the development & execution of the various promotional initiatives of the company. This outgoing & energetic individual is a jack of all trades that is not only resourceful but also thinks quickly on their feet and can network with the right people to get the job done. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator supports the Sales & Marketing teams at a variety of events while building a global brand presence through tactical content creation & publication through Pure Flavor’s network of promotional channels.
- Assist in the development & execution of all marketing initiatives to grow the Pure Flavor® brand
- Assist in the development of strategic content to be published on Pure Flavor’s social media channels; active maintenance of the calendar, monthly channel performance reporting, including competitor tracking, Google Alerts notifications
- Research & analyze industry trends; maintain knowledge of competitive landscape, collect produce industry data including regional and commodities facts;
- Assist in the development of corporate presentations; develop branded promotional content for catalogues & sell sheets
- Work collaboratively with the Strategic Marketing Group & Sales team to support retail & foodservice accounts for content/promotions, new product launch
- Supported by the Marketing Manager & CMO, work collaboratively to develop the annual trade show plan; maintain the event calendar with the Sales team; effectively coordinate all moving parts related to trade show management including reservations, budget approvals, set up & dismantle
- Coordinates community events including the PureKids Triathlon Series & Adopt-A-School Program
- Ongoing maintenance of the media database; review clippings for news articles
- Participates in the new product development process to ensure a high level of creativity for promotion, retail engagement
- Serve as primary Customer Service contact; log all complaints, reply to emails, phone calls, ship care packages
- Efficiently manages project dockets; tracking of all initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- College diploma or University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications
- 3-5+ years’ experience in marketing, communications, event management
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and a keen eye for detail are necessary
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills; digital analytics certifications an asset
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC beneficial
- Digital marketing lover; has a strong understanding of latest digital technologies and their capabilities; understands the purpose of using the right content on the right channel
- Previous agency experience an asset
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to manage a number of projects/multi-task with daily competing priorities and staggered deadlines
- Able to work in a team; possess analytical skills, result-oriented, composure under pressures
- Conditions typically found in an office setting; role routinely uses standard office equipment
- The employee will need to listen and talk to other employees as well
- Specific vision capabilities required; employee is to work in front of a computer, sitting for prolonged periods required
- Available to work flexible hours; ability and willingness to travel
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Posted on: May 10, 2019