Pure Hothouse Foods is family run business with generations of greenhouse growing experience. Our passion for sustainable growing and strong support for retail has enabled us to become a leader within the fresh produce community.
Our team is dedicated, energetic and ready to make decisions that enable people across North America to live a healthier lifestyle. It isn’t work. It’s a career. And one that has the ability to change lives daily. Sound good? Awesome! It’s time to #FlavorUP!
Performs preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
- Maintains warehouse in good condition by performing basic carpentry, electrical, painting, mechanical, welding, wiring, and plumbing work and other maintenance related activities. Ensures that all safety standards and procedures are observed while work is performed
- Performs preventive maintenance on electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Repairs and maintains electrical equipment and building fixtures; replaces burned or defective lamps and light bulbs; repairs door closures, ceiling tiles, and floor tiles; performs basic cement and masonry work
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required
- Complete required daily paperwork, document parts and material usage
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems using schematics and technical drawings
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Ethics - works with integrity and ethically
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a Mechanical Aptitude/Background
- Basic tool knowledge/identification
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Environment includes an expansive refrigerated warehouse where temperature averages 45-55 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery
- Refrigerated work environment
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud
- Must be willing and able to work nights and weekends
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status.
Posted on: January 22, 2019