The Network Administrator will be part of a team that provides technical oversight of a multi-site organization. This role will help develop methods and tools to test and implement LAN/WAN equipment and work with the CFO to determine future needs and plan for network changes. The Network Administrator will regularly engage in troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues and provide customer support to all users.
- Assist in network design, implementation, and security.
- Install, configure, and support LAN, WAN, IPSec VPN network segments, and Internet systems.
- Support and maintain servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, VOIP, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
- Aid in disaster recovery and back-up.
- Research, evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades: create technical support documentation for systems and applications.
- Monitor network connectivity issues for computer workstations; provide network assistance to users.
- Create user accounts and managed access control of desktop and network applications.
- Assist in the technical support to employees for internal desktop/laptop systems software and hardware.
- Support asset management and maintain inventory of IT related equipment, software, and licenses.
Required Skills / Experience / Education:
- A degree, diploma or certificate in Computer Science, Network Technologies, or related discipline (required)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Network Administrative role (required).
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office365, MS Active Directory, MS Teams, MS AD, Windows 10, Windows Server (2016, 2019, 2019(R2)), Linux, DNS, DHCP, Basic VOIP, IPSec VPNs, Fortigate firewall, VLANs and Routing.
- Knowledge of software platforms; Storagecraft, Trend Micro WFBS, HES, CAS, Sharepoint, ERP software, Sage 50 and PBXact phone system.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and time management skills.
- Must be able to complete complex projects with minimal to no supervision.
- Possess a keen attention to detail and task-related accuracy, as well as consistent follow-through skills.
- Able to work in a team environment with individuals of all leadership styles, personalities, and career levels.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of private information.
- On-call flexibility required.
- Other core expectations as defined by the company.
- Hours of work may vary depending on business needs; ability and willingness to travel with no travel restrictions
- Role is primarily in an office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Specific vision capabilities required; employee is to work in front of a computer, sitting for prolonged periods.
- This job occasionally operates within a refrigerated warehouse, where temperatures range from 45-55°F or a greenhouse with temperatures up to 95°F in the summer months. The noise level in the work environment can be loud due to packaging machinery, and forklift truck operation.
- The position may involves lifting up to 30-pounds, occasionally up to 50-pounds.
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Email Address to be directed to: email@example.com
Posted on: February 9, 2021