The Production Document Technician is to perform any and all data entry functions as determined by the production department. This individual is responsible for a wide variety of duties including but not limited to this job description.
- Record time studies for jobs being completed by Repack crew
- Make all inputs and outputs on FAMOUS for every job being produced
- Retrieve FAMOUS tags from every pallet and record on proper repack sheet
- match the PO # with all orders being produced and write customer information (PO, destination, commodity and quantity) on pink or orange Pure Flavor labels
- When jobs are completed tag back any remaining product properly and record on repack sheets to maintain proper inventory
- Check FAMOUS system continuously for new orders coming in and recording them on production board
- Properly record all lot codes for any packaging material being used for each job to maintain food safety traceability
- Assist the production supervisor with all clerical duties
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, Health and Safety, Food Safety, HACCP and the PrimusGFS program
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi tasks and experience in produce industry
- Strong leadership, math and computer skills, great communication both written and verbal, problem solving skills, hardworking, self-motivated, positive attitude, level-headed
- Rotational schedule of Days (7am – 3:00pm) and Afternoons (3:30pm – Close); straight afternoons available if requested.
- Warehouse where the temperature averages between 45 – 55 degrees Fahrenheit
- On-call and overtime hours including regular Saturdays
Physical Requirements (If applicable):
- Standing, walking, bending, twisting, stooping and lifting on a regular basis
- Use of hands to handle or feel product or packaging; and reach with hands and arms
- Walking and lifting less up to 30-pounds occasionally
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Email Address to be directed to:
Posted on: November 21, 2019