Pure Hothouse Foods, located in Leamington, ON is family run business with generations of greenhouse growing experience. Our passion for sustainable growing and strong support for retail has enabled us to become a leader within the fresh produce community.
Our team is dedicated, energetic and ready to make decisions that enable people across North America to live a healthier lifestyle. It isn’t work. It’s a career. And one that has the ability to change lives daily. Sound good? Awesome! It’s time to #FlavorUP!
Currently, we are looking to add an experienced Production Scheduler to our team.
The Production Scheduler is responsible for coordinating and developing production schedules on a daily basis to meet customer orders and company goals.
- Collaborate with the Commodities team to schedule production (i.e. what commodities to run, for what jobs and in what order per shift) and allocate to the pick ticket
- Collaborate with the Commodities and Logistics teams on truck exit times
- Update and maintain the Specs manual
- Walk the floor multiple times daily, along with the Inventory Supervisor, to check inventory quality
- High school diploma required; post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ production or scheduling
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task and remain organized essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook; FAMOUS experience a plus
Work Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Cold warehouse environment where the temperature averages 45-55 degrees Fahrenheit (8-13 degrees Celsius)
- Standing and sitting for an extended period of time
- Hour of work Monday To Friday 7:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday 7:00am to 12:00pm
- Occasional overtime and holidays may be required
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Posted on: October 19, 2018