Responsible to keep the facility/warehouse clean within Pure Hothouse Foods’ GMP and Food Safety guidelines and standards.
- Follow master sanitation schedule
- Sweep and mop floors and hallways
- Clean and disinfect washrooms and fixtures and stock supplies
- Empty and clean trash cans and other waste containers
- Sweep and clean-up around exterior of outside trash container, dock wells and front and back parking lots
- Complete record of cleaning each shift
- Perform jobs in compliance with food safety and health & safety guidelines
- Experience cleaning an office & warehouse environment required; food plant environment, preferred
- Forklift experience, preferred
- Ability to lift up to 23kg/50lbs
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Written and oral English communication skills required
- Rotational schedule of Days (10:00am – 6:00pm) and Afternoons (3:30pm – 11:30pm); straight afternoons available if requested.
- Daily cleaning in the warehouse where the temperature averages between 45 – 55 degrees Fahrenheit
Physical Requirements (If applicable):
- Position requires standing, walking, bending, twisting, stooping and lifting on a regular basis
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Email Address to be directed to:
Posted on: November 21, 2019