- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes
- 15 oz jar of quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 12 oz prosciutto, sliced
- 12 oz salami, sliced
- 8 oz mozzarella balls, drained
- 8 oz jar green olives, drained
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- Fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Olive oil, for garnish
- Balsamic glaze, for garnish
- Pepper, for garnish
Mix and match the ingredients, threading them onto the skewers and arrange them in a wreath shape on a round platter.
Drizzle with oil and balsamic glaze then tuck in a few sprigs of rosemary. Repeat the process for another 1-2 layers until the skewers have all been used.
Tuck in more sprigs of rosemary to give the dish a "wreath" like appearance. Garnish with a little freshly cracked pepper and serve. Enjoy!