- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 3 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 4-5 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate, optional
- For the pita chips:
- 2 large pita breads, cut into 1-inch squares
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried mint
- 1 tbsp sumac
- 1 tsp salt
To make homemade pita chips, place pita squares onto a parchment lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and toss until coated. Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes (depending on the thickness of your pita chips) until lightly golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients until combined.
In a large bowl, combine all chopped vegetables. Drizzle with dressing and toss.
Sprinkle some pomegranate seeds and gently toss again. Add in pita chips just before serving to stay crisp. Serve immediately.
Recipe created by Eaman Almalky
Write a Review
Appetizer Cloud 9 Comfort Food Cucumber Cucumber Recipe Dinner Dinner Ideas Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fast Fresh Fresh Tomato Recipes Grape Tomato Grape Tomatoes Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Hearty Lunch Meal Middle Eastern Mini Cucumber Nut Free Quick Salad Savory Side Dish Simple Dinners Snack Tomato Recipe Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian