- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 3 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 4-5 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate, optional
- For the pita chips:
- 2 large pita breads, cut into 1-inch squares
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried mint
- 1 tbsp sumac
- 1 tsp salt
To make homemade pita chips, place pita squares onto a parchment lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and toss until coated. Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes (depending on the thickness of your pita chips) until lightly golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients until combined.
In a large bowl, combine all chopped vegetables. Drizzle with dressing and toss.
Sprinkle some pomegranate seeds and gently toss again. Add in pita chips just before serving to stay crisp. Serve immediately.