- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Pepper
- 1 Pure Flavor® Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced & divided
- 3 eggs
- 2 large carrots, peeled & cut into matchsticks
- 8 oz Pad Thai Rice Noodles
- 1.5 lb stir fry beef strips
- 3 tbsp peanuts, roasted & chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil, divided
- Limes wedges, for garnish
- For the sauce:
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp peanut butter
Cook noodles according to package instructions. Once done, drain & rinse with cold water and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients, and in a separate bowl crack eggs & beat slightly, then set aside.
In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Sauté beef for 8 minutes, until cooked, then remove from the skillet & set aside.
Add remaining oil to the skillet and add carrots, peppers, & half of the green onions. Sauté for 10 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
Move vegetables to the edge of the skillet & add eggs to the center. Scramble for 2 minutes until cooked and stir in with the vegetables.
Add beef, noodles, and sauce to the skillet & stir until combined.
Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with remaining green onions, peanuts, & lime wedges.