- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Bumbles® Yellow Grape Tomatoes
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 4 oz garlic and herb goat cheese
- 1 egg
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated for garnish
- Fresh thyme for garnish
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Unfold the puff pastry and lay flat on a floured surface. Slice the puff pastry in half horizontally, then slice each half into 3 equal rectangles, making 6 pieces.
Transfer pastry pieces to a parchment lined baking sheet. Score a ¼ inch border around the outside. Spoon 2 tsps of goat cheese into the center of each tart and place 4 Bumbles® tomatoes on top of the goat cheese.
In a small bowl, combine 1 egg with a splash of water. Whisk until frothy, then use a pastry brush to paint the edges of the pastries.
Bake at 425°F for 15-18 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle sea salt and pepper to taste and garnish with thyme and Parmesan. Enjoy!