- For the chicken:
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, cut into rings
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 8 oz cream cheese, cold, and sliced into 8 slices
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- For the Cajun seasoning:
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp salt
Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix Cajun seasoning ingredients till combined. Set aside.
In a 9 x 13 pan, place peppers on the bottom, then lay the chicken on top.
Generously sprinkle Cajun seasoning over the chicken and top with garlic.
Top each chicken with cream cheese and cheddar.
Bake the chicken uncovered at 375°F for 30 minutes.
To serve, scoop the peppers from underneath the chicken and place them on top. Garnish with parsley and serve.