- 3 dry pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dried oregano, for garnish
- Balsamic glaze, for garnish
- Baguette, sliced & toasted
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread tomatoes evenly on a baking sheet. Coat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt & pepper to taste, and bake for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Combine feta cheese, cream cheese, garlic, Greek yogurt, & lemon juice in a food processor. Pulse until well combined.
Add olive oil & honey and continue to blend. Once a smooth consistency is reached, mix in half of the roasted tomatoes by hand.
Transfer the cooled dip into a large bowl, drizzle with balsamic glaze & garnish with dried oregano. Serve with toasted baguette slices and garnish with remaining roasted tomatoes.
For optimal flavor, refrigerate for an hour before serving.