- 2 Pure Flavor® Solara™ Mini Melons
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, roughly chopped
- 8 oz sliced water chestnuts
- 2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1½ tsp curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cut top off melon, leaving ¾ of the melon intact. Using a melon baller or spoon, scoop out flesh and remove seeds. Set melons bowls aside for serving.
In a large bowl, mix sour cream, yogurt, and curry powder. Add in celery, grapes, and water chestnuts. Fold in melon balls to combine.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve in melon bowls and top with chicken.