- For the tomato chutney:
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, whole
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- For the burgers:
- 4 buns
- 2 lb Ground beef
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 8 slices Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 4 leaves Baby Bib Boston Lettuce
- ¼ cup rosemary, chopped
- ¼ cup mint, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced pickles, optional
- ¼ cup dijon mustard, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the tomato chutney:
Add all ingredients into a saucepan and bring the mixture to gradual simmer using medium-high heat.
Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, or until ingredients have broken down into a thick sauce.
Set aside or refrigerate.
For the burgers:
In a medium mixing bowl, combine ground beef, rosemary, mint, salt and pepper.
With clean hands, gently combine mixture until well blended.
Shape into 4 regular burgers. Grill about 5 minutes per side, add 2 slices of cheese onto each burger.
Place each beef burger on a bun, add one lettuce leave, sliced onions, sliced pickles and mustard.
Top with tomato chutney and serve.