- 5 dry pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 3 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumbers, peeled & coarsely chopped
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Pepper, cleaned & coarsely chopped
- ½ large shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
Preheat oven for broiler on high. Take half a pint of the tomato halves and place them on a baking sheet. Broil for 5 minutes or until blistered.
In a blender or food processor, add bell pepper, cucumber, shallot, garlic, olive oil, vinegar and salt. Pureé on medium speed until smooth. Season with more salt and vinegar if needed.
You can chill the soup for an hour or divide among bowls right away. Garish with blistered tomatoes and parsley.
Before blending ingredients, you can let it sit for 30 minutes at room temperature to let the flavors meld, if so desired.