- ½ cup Pure Flavor® Baby Eggplant, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Pure Flavor® Roma Tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 Pure Flavor® Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper, chunked
- ½ cup fresh mushrooms, finely diced
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chicken or vegetable stock, white wine or water
- ¾ oz fat free mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Heat oil over medium heat.
Sauté eggplant, mushrooms, peppers, onions and tomatoes in skillet until tender. Add stock if it gets too dry.
Drain off any extra liquid and top with shredded “peeled” chopped cheese. Let it melt and mix into veggies.
Top with chopped parsley.
Write a Review
American App Appetizer Baby Egg Plant Baby Eggplants Bell Pepper craft house Craft House Collection Craft House Collection Baby Eggplants Dinner Dinner Ideas Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meals Eggplant Entrée Fast Fresh Gluten-Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Recipes low carb Lunch Lunch Ideas Meal Nut Free Pepper Recipe Plant Based Meals Quick Quick & Easy Roma Roma Tomatoes Simple Dinners Sweet Bell Pepper Tomato Recipe Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Under 30 Vegetarian Vegetarian Recipes