- ½ cup Pure Flavor® Baby Eggplant, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Pure Flavor® Roma Tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 Pure Flavor® Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper, chunked
- ½ cup fresh mushrooms, finely diced
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chicken or vegetable stock, white wine or water
- ¾ oz fat free mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Heat oil over medium heat.
Sauté eggplant, mushrooms, peppers, onions and tomatoes in skillet until tender. Add stock if it gets too dry.
Drain off any extra liquid and top with shredded “peeled” chopped cheese. Let it melt and mix into veggies.
Top with chopped parsley.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Baby Eggplants Craft House Collection Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Eggplant Entrée Fast Fresh Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Low Carb Lunch Meal Nut Free Pepper Recipes Plant Based Meals Quick Roma Tomatoes Simple Dinners Sweet Bell Peppers Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian