- For the salad:
- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, whole
- 2lb baby yukon gold potatoes, chunked
- 2 red fresno chilis, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 cups basil leaves, ripped or cut
- ½ cup kosher salt
- ¼ cup virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- For the dressing:
- ⅔ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
Bring grill to medium heat. Whisk vinegar, fish sauce, honey, and 3 tbsp oil in a small bowl. Stir in chilis. Season dressing with salt; set aside.
Cut potatoes into bite-sized chunks and add them to a bowl. Season with salt and olive oil.
Grill potatoes, onion wedges for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes to the grill to cook for 3 minutes. Remove veggies from heat.
Cut grilled onions and add roasted garlic into a bowl. Add grilled potatoes to combine. Pour dressing over grilled veggies, toss to combine.
To garnish, add basil and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.