- For the Avocado Spread
- 4 avocados
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- For the Monster Toasts
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Azuca Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers
- 4 slices of bread, toasted
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 6 pieces whole walnut pieces, for garnish
- 1 radish sliced thinly, for garnish
- 1 cup blue tortilla chips crushed, for garnish
For the Avocado Spread
Slice avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Add the lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper, then mash with a fork.
For the Monster Toasts
Prepare the peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers and the remainder of the toppings. Use your creativity to cut, chop, diced or slice the vegetables to create the monster faces.
Spread the mashed avocado onto the pieces of toast and decorate them with the toppings to create your monster faces.
Use remaining peppers, tomatoes, and cucumbers as snacking options.