- 1lb bag Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced in rounds
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked
- 3.5 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup crushed pineapple; excess liquid removed
- ⅓ cup plain whole-milk kefir
- ⅓ cup coconut aminos
- ¼ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and sauté 10 minutes, or until slightly browned. Remove from heat.
Add half the cooked peppers, rice, chicken, and pineapple into a large bowl and mix to combine.
In a small bowl whisk together the kefir, coconut aminos, mayonnaise, and garlic powder. Pour over the chicken and rice mixture and stir until fully combined.
Add the mixture into a large baking dish and top with the remaining cooked peppers.
Cover with foil and bake for 35 mins, or until it is warmed through and bubbling around the edges. Enjoy!