- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, halved
- 4 Thai chili peppers
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 zucchini, halved & sliced
- ⅔ cup peanuts, crushed
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Green onions, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- White rice, optional for serving
- For the cornstarch slurry:
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- For the sauce:
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ tsp red pepper chili flakes
Turn Instant Pot to SAUTE, add oil and cook chicken until lightly browned.
Combine all sauce ingredients and pour over the chicken.
Add the remaining ingredients, close and seal Instant Pot, and set the valve to sealing. Press MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK and set for 30 minutes.
Quick release valve, open lid and stir in the slurry to allow the sauce to bubble and thicken up.
Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve over rice if desired.
Write a Review
Asian Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Chicken Comfort Food Dairy Free Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Instant Pot Lunch Main Courses Meal Meat Mini Sweet Peppers Pepper Recipes Poultry Protein Savory Simple Dinners Slow Cooker