- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, diced
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Tomato Medley, halved
- 16 oz dry rotini pasta
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, diced
- 7 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2.25 oz jar of sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup pepperoncini peppers, diced
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Fill a large pot with water and add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook pasta to al dente according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
While the pasta is cooking make the dressing by adding red wine vinegar, shallot, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and salt to a bowl. Gently combine and allow to sit for at least 5 minutes. Then add olive oil, Dijon mustard, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes and whisk to combine.
In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta with the mini peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella, artichokes, black olives, parmesan, parsley, and pepperoncini peppers. Pour the dressing over the top and mix until well combined. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste and serve. Enjoy!