- For the salad:
- 2 Pure Flavor® Solara® Melons
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, sliced into half-moons
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and set aside.
Halve melons and scoop out the seeds, then cut into wedges. On a serving platter, place melon wedges, cucumber, and blueberries, then sprinkle with feta cheese and mint. Drizzle dressing over salad and season with salt to taste. Garnish as desired.
Write a Review
Breakfast Cucumber Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salad Dinner Family Fast Fresh Fresh Spring Sides Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Snacking Long English Cucumbers Low Carb Lunch Melon Recipes Melons Plant Based Meals Quick Salad Recipes Savory Side Dish Solara® Mini Melons SOS Under 15 Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian