- For the salad:
- 1 Pure Flavor® Solara® Melon, peeled, seeded, sliced into wedges
- 1 package bocconcini cheese, drained & halved
- 1 package snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ lb prosciutto, sliced
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted and chopped, for garnish
- fresh basil, for garnish
- For the dressing:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
Place all dressing ingredients in a bowl and process with a stick blender until smooth.
Arrange the melon, cheese, prosciutto, onions, and snow peas on a serving platter. Drizzle with dressing, add basil leaves and pine nuts. Enjoy.