- 1 Pure Flavor® Solara™ Mini Melon
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Microgreens, optional for garnish
- Serrano peppers, thinly sliced, optional for garnish
- Flaky sea salt, optional for garnish
Halve melon, scoop out the seeds. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh and cut the scooped melon into wedges.
In a mason jar combine olive oil, lime juice, honey, mint, salt, and pepper. Place a lid on the jar and shake until well combined. Set aside.
To serve, arrange the melon, radish, and cucumber on a large platter and top with goat cheese.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and garnish with flaky sea salt, serrano peppers and microgreens if desired. Serve and enjoy!
Use a mandolin to thinly slice the cucumber and watermelon radish.