- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 8 pieces of prosciutto
- Parmesan, grated for garnish
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- The filling:
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/3 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 3 tbsp fresh ricotta cheese
- Salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°F and coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
Slice peppers in half lengthwise, leaving the stems on. Remove all the seeds from the inside and add to a plate.
Combine all filling ingredients and mix well.
Using a spoon, add filling to the inside of a pepper. Then take a piece of prosciutto (usually about half a slice or so) and wrap around each pepper so that it is fully covered. Repeat with remaining peppers and place evenly apart on the baking sheet.
Season peppers with salt and pepper and bake for about 15-18 minutes, or until prosciutto starts to brown.
Remove and transfer to a plate. Top with fresh grated parmesan and chopped parsley.