- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, halved
- 3 oz Pure Flavor® Stingrays™ Multi-colored Hot Peppers
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
Preheat the oven to 400º F. In a medium size bowl, combine tomato, onion, hot peppers, cilantro and lime juice with half the salt.
Chop chicken breasts into small pieces. Arrange the chicken pieces flat in a large baking dish and season evenly with cumin, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Give a quick stir to combine chicken evenly with seasoning. Cover chicken pieces with the tomato mixture and top with cheese.
Bake the chicken on the middle rack for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Garnish with more chopped cilantro and serve hot with your favorite side dish.