- 1lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, seeded and sliced lengthwise
- 1.5 lbs beef steak cut into bite sized strips
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2/3 cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp Tabasco hot sauce
- 1 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400° Over low heat, fry onions, garlic and peppers until onions become translucent. Increase heat to medium-high and add beef, stirring to ensure all sides are seared evenly.
In a saucepan over low heat, heat brandy, ginger, soy sauce, Worcestershire, Tabasco and ketchup. When the mixture comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Pour brandy mixture into skillet and coat beef and peppers evenly.
Cover the skillet with cheese and move to the top rack of the oven. When cheese begins to melt, around 3 minutes, broil until cheese begins to blister.
Serve as is or with bread to make a sandwich.