- 2 pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes
- 1 pound lean ground beef meatballs of choice
- 24 oz yellow summer squash and zucchini, spiralized
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper, to taste
- lemon wedges, for garnish
- crumbled feta cheese, for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 °F and oil a sheet pan. Place meatballs on one side of prepared sheet pan.
Combine squash, tomatoes, oregano and drizzle with olive oil. Coat fully and add to the other side of the sheet pan.
Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are roasted and squash is tender. Top with feta cheese and serve with lemon wedges.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Cloud 9 Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Family Fast Gluten Free Grape Tomatoes Greek Cuisine Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Lunch Meal Meat Mediterranean Recipes Nut Free Quick Sheet Pan Recipes Simple Dinners Snacking Tomato Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes