- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Bumbles® Yellow Grape Tomatoes, halved and divided
- 3 ct Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers, diced
- 8 large eggs
- 3 green onions, sliced & divided
- 28 oz tater tots
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded & divided
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hot sauce, optional for serving
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
In a cast iron skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and discard grease. Add peppers and whites of green onions to pan and sauté until tender.
Turn off heat and add ¾ of tomatoes on top, face down in an even layer. Sprinkle with 1 ½ cups of shredded cheese on top.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly in the skillet.
Arrange tater tots over the egg mixtures in circles, starting with a row along the edge of the pan and working your way in until completely covered.
Bake for 35 minutes until eggs have fully set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
To serve garnish with remaining tomatoes & green onions. Serve with hot sauce if desired and enjoy!
Recipe created by Laura Ashley Johnson
Write a Review
American Breakfast Brunch Bumbles Yellow Grape Tomatoes Comfort Food Easter Entrée Family Hearty Holiday Meal Meat Savory Yellow Grape Tomatoes