- For the skewers:
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pkg tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1 red onion, cut into squares
- ½ cup green olives, pitted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Tabouli, optional for serving
- Skewer sticks
- For the tahini sauce:
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp garlic, minced
- Red pepper flakes, optional, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Add olive oil to skillet over medium heat. Cook tofu for 6 minutes then set aside.
Create skewers by adding tomato, zucchini, red onion, tofu, and olive. Repeat until skewer is full.
Combine all ingredients for tahini sauce in small mixing bowl.
Place the skewers aside on baking sheet and drizzle tahini sauce over each skewer.
Heat grill and cook the skewers over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side.
Serve with tabouli if desired, and drizzle with additional tahini sauce and garnish with fresh parsley.
Recipe created by Alicia Galantic
Write a Review
Appetizer Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes Dairy Free Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Family Meal Family Meals Under 30 Get Together Apps Gluten Free Grilling Grilling BBQ Sides Healthy Healthy Dinner Healthy Snacking Influencer Keto Friendly Low Carb Lunch Mediterranean Recipes Nut Free Plant-based Tomatoes Under 30 Vegan Vegetarian