- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, cut into halves or quarters
- 3 ½ cups cornbread cubes, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh or thawed frozen
- 1 small romaine heart, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup canned black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Whisk buttermilk, sour cream, pepper, dill, garlic powder, onion powder and salt together in a bowl until combined.
Step 2Arrange cornbread cubes in the bottom of a clear bowl.
Layer with black-eyed peas, corn, lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and bacon.
Top with the buttermilk dressing.
Cover and refrigerate, serve within 3 hours to keep the lettuce crisp.