- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers, chopped
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 seedless watermelon
- ¾ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup fresh mint, cilantro or basil leaves (or a combination)
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp shallot or red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp red wine or balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp crushed red chili, or to taste
- sea salt, to taste
Slice the watermelon into one-and-a-half-inch round slices and then again into six wedges. Arrange on a large serving platter.
In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar, shallot and ½ teaspoon salt until the salt dissolves. Whisk in the oil.
Add the tomatoes and cucumber to the bowl and gently toss to coat with the dressing.
Spoon the tomato mixture over the watermelon. Top with the herb leaves, feta and crushed red chili to taste.
Write a Review
Appetizer Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salad Cucumbers Dinner Family Fast Fresh Fresh Tomato Recipes Gluten Free Grape Tomatoes Healthy Healthy Snacking Juno Bites Low Carb Lunch Mediterranean Nut Free Plant Based Meals Quick Refreshing Salad Snack Tomatoes Under 15 Uno Bites Nano Cucumbers