- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, thinly diced
- 12 2-inch round won ton wrappers
- ½ cup romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp sour cream, for garnish
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin or coat it with nonstick spray.
Fit a wonton wrapper into each of the 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center. Place into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Fill each wonton cup with lettuce, tomato, peppers, and cheese.
Garnish with sour cream and cilantro. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Write a Review
American Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Cocktail Comfort Food Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Meal Family Meals Under 30 Fast Fresh Fresh Spring Sides Get Together Apps Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Healthy Snacking Hearty Kid Friendly Late Night Snack Low Carb Lunch Main Courses Mexican Recipes Nut Free Pool Side Snacks Quick Roma Tomatoes Salad Side Dish Snacking Snacking On-The-Go Spring Summer Salads Summer of Salads Taco Tomatoes Under 30 Vegetarian