Pure Hothouse Foods, is a premier grower and marketer of high quality greenhouse grown products to retail and food-service partners throughout North America and marketed under the Pure Flavor® brand.
With a dedicated, energetic and highly skilled workforce, we believe our employees make the difference. We offer our employees the opportunity to advance their careers in our progressive, vibrant organization.
Pure Flavor is looking for an experienced licensed AZ truck driver for local pick-ups and deliveries of product and supplies for it’s busy season.
- Do deliveries and pickups locally with growers, suppliers and customers
- Fill out required paperwork, circle checks, hour log books, truck cleaning checks
- Prepare accurate paperwork and records
- Operate Forklift and/or manual hand jack occasionally to load and unload goods on and off truck
- Report all equipment and mechanical issues to Warehouse Manager
- Work and act in a professional and respectful manner with management, co-workers, and customers
- Must have at minimum a AZ driver’s license
- Clean drivers abstract required
- At least 3 years experience preferred
- Driving within Essex County doing pick-ups or deliveries; Cross-border to Michigan facility required
- Must be able to operate a manual hand jack
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission truck
- Must be proficient in the use of the English Language, speaking, reading, and writing
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Commitment to adhere and enforce all security and safety procedures
- Rotational shifts; Home daily. Option for straight afternoons if requested
- Benefits packages and highly competitive pay
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, submit your resume to us today!
Pure Hothouse Foods is committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact the Human Resources department if an accommodation is required.
Posted on: May 22, 2019