It feels good to eat fresh.
When you fill your plate with fresh produce, every day is a fresh opportunity to discover new flavors, explore delicious recipes, and create memories your family will never forget.
- Use a serrated knife to slice through tomatoes easily
- Never (ever!) keep fresh tomatoes in your fridge
- Cook with olive oil to increase absorption of natural heart-healthy lycopene
- Yes, it’s true – they’re fruits!
- You guessed it: Peppers are fruits too!
- Named by 16th century Spanish explorers
- Kids love orange and red peppers – they’re usually the sweetest
- 3X more Vitamin C than an orange!
- Helps you stay hydrated – they’re 95% water
- Refreshing fragrance is so relaxing it’s often used in aromatherapy and spas
- An important part of people’s diets for thousands of years
- Seedless & delicious with the skin on!
- The pigments that make their skin purple – anthocyanins – are a powerful antioxidant
- Technically speaking, they’re berries
- Grow wild in India where they’ve been cultivated for over 1,500 years
- Soak in all the flavors, herbs and spices of your dish
Now is your Chance to win
We’re celebrating our Love for Fresh by giving you the chance to win big! Complete our veggie surveys below to be entered to win. Follow us on Instagram and sign up for Email for access to even more sweepstakes and chances to win!
It’s never been easier to be a winner!
All you have to do is tell us about your favorite veggies and your favorite ways to enjoy them – you’ll be automatically entered for your chance to win! Plus, every time you fill out a new survey, your chances of winning increases!
Fresh Chances to Win
with Each Survey!
Select More Surveys for Additional Entries!
Join Us – Wherever, Whenever
Follow us, tag your post with #LoveForFresh and help fuel the conversation! We’re excited for you to share all the ways you show your Love for Fresh – in the kitchen, at the grocery store, or after school!