Barbecues are all about sharing great meals with family and friends. These moments bring us closer together than ever before – so let’s celebrate with something fresh! A dash of color and a whole lot of flavor – that’s right, we’re grilling with fresh fruits and veggies!
• When grilling larger tomatoes, coring & halving them will add a smoky char to that fresh tomato – always cut along the equator.
• For smaller tomatoes, use skewers or a grill pan so tomatoes don’t fall through.Grill with Tomatoes
• If grilling peppers on skewers or in a grilling pan, make sure all the veggies are about the same size so they all cook evenly together.
• To grill a whole bell pepper or long sweet pepper, start by brushing the outside with olive oil so it doesn’t stick to the grill. Cook each side for 3-4 min.Explore Peppers
• Slice eggplant lengthwise into about ¼” to ½” thickness for grilling.
• Sprinkle eggplant with salt & press between paper towels to remove as much moisture as possible before grilling.Discover Eggplants
• To grill melons, start by slicing in half along the equator and removing the seeds. Brush the outside with olive oil so it doesn’t stick and sear on a well-seasoned grill.
• For sweet, smoky flavor, grill melons on medium heat for 1-2 minutes per side.Grill Sweetness
Every protein needs a partner. Pairing your favorite grilled meats with fresh vegetables is the best way to take your flavor game up a notch.
Grilled Shrimp + Alonna™ Canary Melons
The sweetness of the Alonna™ Canary Melons pairs perfectly with the smoky, spicy shrimp. A quick and easy dinner!
Green Beefsteak Tomatoes + Fresh Herbs
These grilled Pure Flavor® Green Beefsteak Tomatoes pairs mozzarella with a fresh Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumber green juice.
Steak Kebabs + Cloud 9® Tomatoes
Pair your favorite cut of steak with Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes and grilled Halloumi cheese for an elevated grilling experience.
Get Your Grill On!
From savory sides to full healthy meals, we’ve got you covered with expert tips, tricks and recipes to inspire your next backyard barbecue!
How to Make the Best Grilling Side Dishes
Whether you’re grilling burgers, steaks, chicken or fish, you need some delicious and easy grilling side dishes to complement your main course.Read NowHow to Make the Best Grilling Side Dishes
Fresh, Healthy & Flavorful Grilling
Thinking about adding something to the grill to create some amazing? Flavor up your meals by grilling a rainbow of colors and flavors.Read NowFresh, Healthy & Flavorful Grilling
Live-Fire Cooking: The Grilling Experience
Our friend Mike, grilling enthusiast, shares with us a three-part series about his love for cooking for family and friends on the open flame.Read NowLive-Fire Cooking: The Grilling Experience