Summer barbecues are all about sharing great meals with family and friends. This summer, these moments are bringing us closer together than ever before – so let’s celebrate with something fresh! A dash of color and a whole lot of flavor – that’s right, we’re grilling with fresh veggies!
Every protein needs a partner. Pairing your favorite grilled meats with fresh vegetables is the best way to take your flavor game up a notch.
Italian Sausages + Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
The sweetness of the peppers complements the flavor of the smoky fennel and rich Dijon mustard.
Lemon Shrimp + Mini Cucumbers
Refreshing Mini Cucumbers and grilled shrimp combined with other fresh ingredients in a quick salad platter is the definition of summer flavor!
Steak Kebabs + Cloud 9® Tomatoes
Smoky, savory, salty and sweet. Pair your favorite cut of steak with Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes and grilled Halloumi cheese for an elevated grilling experience.
Get Your Grill On!
From savory sides to full healthy meals, we’ve got you covered with expert tips, tricks and recipes to inspire your next backyard barbecue!
• When grilling larger tomatoes, coring & halving them will add a smoky char to that fresh tomato – always cut along the equator.
• For smaller tomatoes, use skewers or a grill pan so tomatoes don’t fall through.Grill with Tomatoes
• If grilling peppers on skewers or in a grilling pan, make sure all the veggies are about the same size so they all cook evenly together.
• To grill a whole bell pepper or long sweet pepper, start by brushing the outside with olive oil so it doesn’t stick to the grill. Cook each side for 3-4 min.Explore Peppers
• Cucumbers pair perfectly with grilled meats, balancing the smoky flavor with refreshing hydration. Serve chicken wings and ribs with a fresh cucumber salad.
• You can grill cucumbers just like other vegetables. Coat well in avocado oil before quickly searing on high heat.Learn More
• Slice eggplant lengthwise into about ¼” to ½” thickness for grilling.
• Sprinkle eggplant with salt & press between paper towels to remove as much moisture as possible before grilling.Discover Eggplants