- For the tomatoes:
- 3 Pure Flavor® Green Beefsteak Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 slice country-style bread, torn into pieces
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 8 oz mozzarella, torn into pieces
- 1 cup cilantro
- ½ cup unsalted roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 8 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the green juice:
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers, roughly chopped
- ½ romaine heart, roughly chopped
- 1 cup kale leaves, torn
- ¾ cup cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt, to taste
To make the green juice, blend romaine, cucumbers, kale, cilantro, and water in a blender until smooth. Stir in lime juice and season with salt.
Preheat the grill to medium heat. Toss bread with 2 tablespoons of oil on a rimmed baking sheet and season with salt. Grill bread, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and crisp.
Brush tomatoes on both sides with 1 tablespoon oil and grill until softened and lightly charred, about 4 minutes per side.
Transfer tomatoes to serving plate and drizzle with vinegar, 1/3 cup green juice, and 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss scallions, almonds, bread, 2 tablespoons green juice, and 3 tablespoons oil in a medium bowl: season with salt and pepper. Add cilantro and toss again.
Place jalapenos on the tomatoes and scatter scallion mixture evenly over top. Top with mozzarella, drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with sea salt.