- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Organic Sangria Tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb fresh pizza dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 3½ oz fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh organic kale
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, chili pepper ﬂakes to taste
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves, chopped
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Oil your cast iron pan and cover with stretched pizza dough, leaving a thick edge around the rim for the crust.
Spread marinara sauce on the crust. Top evenly with cheese, tomato and kale. Season with salt and chili pepper ﬂakes. Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes or until crust is browned and edges are crispy.
Remove pizza from the oven. Sprinkle basil, fresh sliced tomatoes, evenly over top. Drizzle with balsamic glaze before serving.